Friday, July 16, 2010

World Cyber Games 2010

Hey everyone , I just finished class but actually i skip a lecture class today.


Sorry Miss Wong. ha-ha. anyhow , I’m felt so sleepy therefore rather stay there sleep , why not I came back early cause my sister end class at 12pm while i got a class at 12 to 2pm.


sis usually wait me till 2pm. but eventually , i came back early , so i gave her an opportunity to learn driving from college to home.

So let me update you about recently of me. Well, I’m quite fine.

As u can view my picture is happy day mostly. But I found that my face is getting round.

But my weight is actually is being improve lesser. But somehow my body figure still look round ! omg !

So let come back to here. Friday ... which is 16/7/2010 .


I had an opportunity to work for the event world cyber games.

is all about ONLINE GAMES. When I be there on 1st day. Everything catches my eyes.


Technology..Wow... those gamers are well prepared to fight for championship.

i work under MONEY ONLINE .

Quite happy in that 3 day. yet , i and my friend had been chosen as MISS world Cyber games contestant. Although lose already but i can still felt proud and thankful to those who vote me. especially family , friend and so on...

now goanna show photo =)

so just let picture do story ~







this is all the MOL pretty girl =)





somehow have to talk about middle guy between me and my cousin.
he call Hilman . Asia Ranking number 1 player for Sudden Attack.
he and his Gang , harith . wow.. really they play skill !
congratulations in advance for winning champion on this year.


Black Crystal the sweetie girl








we are showing the fake tatto..haha









this is the TOP 10 finalist of the MISS world cyber games contestant..h0h0!









GROUP PHOTO =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews