Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dewar's Awesome Foursome Golf Challenge 3rd Leg

Hello everyone! Doing fine there?

Yeap! I having great day on Friday! Guess what, this is the first time I work at the golf event.

Dewar's Awesome Foursome Golf Challenge 3rd Leg

Early morning about 8am, I went to Ampang area pick up karena.


Then we head to Genting Kelang meet up black crystal and fellow. Then Chervone and Vivian sit my car.


Yea! We went to Rawang Templer Park Golf Club. All the way we went day the road was very smooth. So we reached quite early. The weather was just fine.

First, we help the Dewar do registration for the players .But actually they are member of Dewar. Mostly is just uncle! But they are just so nice. Yet, they kept drank whiskey from morning until night. Then everyone will have their own position to stand.


But is quite luckily, crystal as the team leader put me and Karena together. Yet, our place was not sunny and hot.

(̮̮̃•̃) (̮̮̃•̃)
/\/\

Uncles’ chit chats with us. And we were having a lot fun at there. Playing golf wasn’t easy actually.

My 1st impression for golf member was rich. Therefore I perceive them are very unfriendly. But I found that they are so nice and funny.

I just love the uniform. Is S size actually but I managed to wear it. Maybe I had slim down? The skirt cutting was nice! And is look so sporty!

Overall we were having joy and fun at there. Is a very good experience being a usherette job. It was my first time.

Normally I just work as brand ambassador, promoters and Flyers.

It gains me experienced! Learn the way treat others and yet how to mix whiskey with soda, coke or water.


Ha-ha





















My station with karena


This is the Dewar gold tournament =)


The weather is so nice. The place is nice too. I lOVE Green


my full body with the uniform. haha





vivian chin d babe!


Vivian Shan d babe


Crystal d Babe











Chervone d babe


DEM leng lui! ahahahaaa





No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews