Sunday, June 13, 2010

To Sam Sam

I found out is quite a long time we didn't send those long long sms .
I found out that we are really getting less chatting on phone .

but everything doesn't matter.
because i knew that our relationship no one could beat us down =D
Sweet right? kinda confident!!! hor ~

What i wish to write here is
Thanks You a lot for always forgiving me , being patient and being nice to me.
yours care is always my motivation .
You always have to pick me here to there , there to here.You act like a no compliant driver !

Something i would like to say here...

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I'm checking my email , when i', working and studying , I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.


Love u always..HuGSssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews