Sunday, June 13, 2010

Maybelline SASA sg.wang

Surprise? haha.. i work again !
sometimes i might wonder if i continue work and work for all the free time ,
how about my bf , how about my studies?
bf ...hmmm i really hope he will always support me as how i support him. without his support , i dont think i could really walk forward in my life.
my studies? sometimes i wish to give up my studies but what i can do is , i tried and tried to catch up everything so that i wont not be the last . somehow many people might dont know i use to study midnight lying on the floor reading a thick text book. i want to get a better result ! i knew is hard but my spirit told me i could do it , just add little bit more afford !

so currently i'm working at Sasa sg.wang every fri to sunday until the end of this month !
Yet , Sasa now having Summer sales! come and grab something .
my job is promoting latest new product is a lip balm ! =D

Maybelline has introduced their new [LIP] Smooth Color & Care for
only RM9.90 with 10% discount .

Available in:
- Strawberry
- Dolly Rose
- Cherry
- Cranberry Jam
- Rose Red
Also available in Lip Smooth Extra Care variant - Mint.
SPF 16,Jojoba oil , Tinted Color, Moisture, smoothness dry or dull lips.


my look wid fake eyelashes =D long time didnt wear.


my friend named rosanne, next week she gonna change outlet edi =D nice to know her



smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews