Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Normal day Mcdonald?

Today is Wednesday !
i didnt drive to college but my dad let my small sister practice driving skill to college.i'm just sitting behind sleep early morning
as usual after finish Organization behavior Lecture , hmm my classamate and i gonna go for our breakfast. then we choose Mcdonald =D
i didnt drive so left Lucas and Yan yee , 2 car only gonna fetch 11 people..
ahaha..omg

early morning gonna take some photo since the sun is so nice .

















After that we gonna attend tutorial class.
I'm sorry for only attend english class for half hour .
Thanks for miss low letting me went back early ! =D
gonna work hard and study hard and smart
i found that i should really be more hardworking on catching up the studies!
this sem aza fighting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews