Friday, July 10, 2009

poor



9/7/2009

today is a great day. early morning my house was so noisy.
kid's sound.wow. my cousin son and daughther.
and my aunty all came my house with my grandfather too
they all chit chat around. but i am still so blurred.
daddy woke me up at 10am i think.
i thought i could sleep longer cause today is no class.
well, i just woke up and play with my cousin's son.


at the afternoon,we went to eat at restoran.it place at Cheras there.


wow .



























today evening actually going to subang with baby to eat steamboat but next time la k?
miss ya =)



10/7/2009

today was my 1st presentation when i entered this college. really holly shit.
i didnt really well prepared.what i can say is must choose the group member well.
yet kar kin ,one of my friend , he had withdrew and no more study in tarc. haihz.
if he is still with us, i am sure he could help me lots.


i am not saying someone or judging others.
since we are a group , hey please la be cooperate. i am so envy others group they are so cooperate.
they do thing together and do theire own part. but why i am the one need to do so many .
and what i hated is LASt MINUTE.
conclusion is today i not happy with my group presentation.

then luckily baby came early to fetch me. today quite early end class, since cy is absent , so i just walked to the bus stop with chairmaine.
then baby and i went to have a meal at low yat.
we ate mee and curry rice. then i head to piano class. my piano class fees is increase again = (
so much to effort yet this month i haven found a nice job. someone help me plaese. aiyor..

thanks baby for fetching me today .
then tonight i thought i could go pasar malam but failed to do so . haihz...






enjoyed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews