Friday, July 3, 2009

loSt

3/7/2009

finally baby and i watched Transformer 2 .
After finished class, thanks Cy for picking me up to sg.wang
this morning quite moody due to my classmate about the assignment.
fine.. forget about that. cause i already done whatever i need to do.

then after finish piano class, baby as usual come to pick me up. we head to The Gardens again for movie.finally we watched transformer 2.

then we went for our dinner .

thanks baby for helping me work out for the account assignment. during sat and sunday baby came my house for help. Thanks a lot.

and i forget to say Happy birthday to Wen Wen and also my cousin Yik Wai.
wish u guys dreams come true.

suddenly i found myself is lost. i duno what happened
not because of love or what.
yet , i am still wondering.
about my future? what i gotta do.
no plan ....

wake up k?

rmb always say i love u to the persons that u appreciate.
especially family and friend and also lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews