Thursday, July 16, 2009

babes girl going out

today is saturday. early morning i went to fitness first with my mummy =)
wow damn tired cause i attend yoga and also body step class. gotta keep fit myself again.
today should be a happy day cause going to hanging out with babes.
and also happy birthday to baby's dad .
recently quite busy with those assignment and presentation. next tue will got a formal cloth presentation. this is my 1st time. h0h00.
i will post my photo soon after presentation.
yet after rest for 2 week didnt work. finally tmr start work again every fri , sat and sun
until august 8. so, is time to let me save more money
then i can spent as much as possible when i went to beijing at september.
thanks my hubby so much caring me. drive me here and there
i love uuuuuuuu
hee..
not going to taip more. let photos tell u guys everything...






me and wen wen ,
although we are in same coll diff year
but we hardly meet each other


i quite like this cloth actually.
but pk dy =(
so i will grab it home once i got money








eat with babe at ichiban.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews