Tuesday, June 30, 2009

anniversary and happi birthday to my little sister

yo.... hi guys... how going on everyone?
i cant believe i blogging now. its early morning , later gotta go class soon =)
previous is damn busy for my assignment and also test.
so forgive me k?
anyway i would like to say I love You to my baby


happy anniversary

friday 26 ,

early morning i sit lrt to school then thanks kah kheng for fetching me to sg.wang
after i went to lot10 collect the cheques
and once again thanks for felicia for adding my salary. i really appreciate so much.
then i eat with elaine at 12.00pm at mcdonald
after that too bad the sky begin to rain dogs and cats.

hm.. i went to piano class. i passes for few song. i am quite happy
then i wait baby come fetch me .
we went to the gardens
unfortunely , gardens cinema premier class is full for the transformer.

so we watch transporter .next week only come again and watch transformer
after that we walk around and we head to damansara Umaiyah restoran.

its a famous Japanese restoran. this is the second time i went there with baby.

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i hope we would last long until the end of my life.
Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better.
what i can say is together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say. .















No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews