Saturday, June 13, 2009

today friday

today finally i go back sch for study
previous had taken 2 day MC.
early morning mummy bring me go lrt station.i am so tired
now baby also started his studies at kdu le
then reach wangsa maju lrt thanks for kar kin always fetch me there.
cause if wait bus have to take a long time.
even there is a bus there,
the bus driver will wait the buss halfy full only will move

after class , me and my classmate went to mamak and eat
this is the 1st time we go eat together
our class only 26 student , more than the half also eat together.
then some of them wanted to go sg.wang buy thing and sing k
then we head to monorail station together to bukit bintang station
but i got a class at 1 pm piano class
after that unfortunely i cannot join them sing


baby is coming to fetch me
yet, he make a sandwish for me . he is always so caring.
after drop me home , baby went to fireball again =(

1 comment:

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews