Sunday, January 18, 2009

i am still FRESH

today as usual i wake up for work
but today i have to work at
KLCC
i am still fell so fresh. dont know why?
yesterday midnight right. i sleep around 1.45 after talk phone with my hubby.
then i wake up again around 3am because i really feel so unwell of myself
i tried to msg him as well hope to get a reply msg from me

tu tu tu ... he reply me.he wasnt slept yet.
he told me he miss me.
i was like so happy but that time was late
so we just talk on the phone until his dad open his door and shout >< i think that the time alreasy 6.15am.

i love the sweet sweet msg wrote by him to me before i wanted to sleep.
my life seems like a fairytale.many things happen unexpected.
i am truely felt happy and enjoy with him

i know we could pass over life till
the end.

because i promise myself i want to hold his hand till the day i cant able to do that.
i say i meant it.



jan17 , there is a 3day sales on isetan.i am really so tired.because have to work until 10.00pm
i skip my piano class too because i felt so sleepy and i didnt really practise well at home.
So, i just change it to next monday 7.00. so morning or afternoon i could concentrate for 1hour to practise that song.
thanks for everyone who help me before during the say i start working.
some of them take food for me during my break time.so i dont need to wait for the food and waste my time.
because my break just 1 hour.i meet justin and jing yi at madam wong.since finish spm i didnt saw him anymore.
and thanks for ming herng for the disc =)



i always read back those sweet sweet msg from my hubby
i love this



smile laugh happy will be our main moto. Being together is a fate. Being to have you is the god treated me the precious. and you my most precious. i say i meant it. i love you till day i leave this world. i swear to god. and i will never let go yours hands. i loveyou so much.muackz


-hubby sent this msg to me on 13/1/09 12.51am-

muax....

jan18 morning i late to get to the bus stop. so my mum fetch me go to another bus stop which have more buses to go KLCC.i just took 17 minute to reach there.its better than i dont want my hunny woke up so early just to fetch me go for work.i know he worry about me.

then today klcc quite lot customer.and i work from 10.30 to 7.30 =)
that is middle shift .during break time , i just walk around in the klcc alone.i was keep on thinking what to buy for him because his birthday coming soon. today i steal back my atm card.i just take out RM400 wanna buy something for him.but i dont know what he like ='(

because i dont think he got anything he dont have.
finally i finish work. i saw my baby wei sim standing in front of my counter there. he went to topman to jeans. i buy jeans too but that is soda brand which is just next to my counter.
staff buying those stuff have special discount. that jeans actually cost Rm103. but having 70% for staff at isetan. but my baby take out his credit card when i want to pay money at cashier.
anyway thanks it and i really appreciate the day we together =)

then we head to the channel6 cafe to have a drink.that tom yam soup just not that delicious.after that my baby fetch me home.

i really miss him lots...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews