Wednesday, January 14, 2009

【♥】UPDATES . I LOVE U

hi ,
it had been a long long time i didnt write any article in my blog
previous my blog had some problem
so i just closed it for a moment
now wide open again


finally i felt so happy and enjoy recently with my life
although its quite tired always but i learnt a lot.


currently i working at lot10 isetan.this is not a easy job.i have to be more disipline and punctual.
luckily i found a lovely boyfriend
he treated me quite well
shouldnt say quite well , is very very well
he was my ex too but god made me to be gather back



let's share my life which is a miracle
started


15/12/2008

we meet back when he back from aus again
i wan stunned because his hair changed to bronze color
we head to the midvalley and the 1st time he bring me go for chili's restaurant.
we was just shy and less talk.

16/12/2008

i need to do something at Times square
so he want to fetch me home.before home , we head to Fire ball which is a place for pool
we play for some games.



17/12/2008

tonight was my 1st night went to PROM night.
but too bad its wasnt my sch prom.is CEMPAKA sch prom at MAISON club
i am lucky to be as his partner



19/12/2008

wow , early morning we two person go to balakong basketball just ply and shoot
then he bring me eat the delicious chicken rice =) yummy


23/12/2008

today we went to midvalley again.this is the second time.
he bring me to THE GARDEN watch movie -- IP man .


29/12/2008

we went to genting as well with friend.
finally we together.
fate made us along.
we should appreciate this


1/1/2009 until 13/1/2009

my hubby fetch me everyday i finish work
sometimes he came to accompany me during my break time
i really felt so happy
and its good he changed a lot.he being so patient and caring now compare last time .
i knew him during 13 years old.

now i am 18.wow =)
seriously i really happy to be with him
at least he treat me really the best
he care me enough
of course i really fall in love with him
and i miss him badly.




thanks god i found TEH WEI SIM

















but he will be going back aus to comtinue his pilot couse on feb 10
anyways , i know he belong to me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews