Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy chinese new year

finally i have holiday for chinese new year until 31/1/2009 =)

i can rest as much as i could.nowadays i am pretty fine . just everytimes easy get cold, flu and cough too.i think i need to drink many water during working hours.
i kinda happy because most of the friend come my counter and pay me a visit.
i really happy about that.

hmm...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

26/1/2009
early morning i wake up =)
after great my parent and get red pocket from them.
then went to my relative hse have a lunch which is just near my hse too.
i just looking forward for my hubby come my house visit =)
that is the first time he meet my parent .
after take angpau , i head to his hse too =)
i am so happy with that ^^
that is quite few year i din really celebrate cny in malaysia.

so i 'm quite excited



28/1/2009

yea =) i went to mahkota hotel which is at MELAKA
that is a long time i din really went for trip as well
although this year jz cuti cuti malaysia
but i can relax and enjoy quite well
the hotel is quite nice.the facilities was perfect too.
i love the swimming pool actually.
so i couldnt meet my baby wei sim for few day
i will be staying melaka here for 3 day as well with my relative.

during cny i found myself i need to on diet because i am fat
so i must rmb eat less and drink more water.
now my relative know i am in love with
him.
and they are quite support
i am feel so happy now.


30/1/2009
finally i back home from melaka around 6 something.
so i went out with him to wei liam's hse.
so happy , because 4days we didnt not meet
so my baby fetch his friend along come my hse then only go to wei liam hse for a visit
i miss him badly.

31/1/2009
today quite lot of my friend finally came my hse for a visit
even my elder sister bf came too.
so my baby came along with waisoon.
wai soon was shy because i intro my little sister to him =P
thanks for baby treat me eat mcd ya haha
early morning justin and kah kheng came my hse too.
anyway i wont forget you kah kheng ^^
he is one of my close classmate.
hm...then i going out with baby . we head to choon wai house.he is baby's friend.
his hse was quite nice.quite many ppl went to his hse .
so we have fun over there
baby win money around 100bucks.

i m quite tiring of updates blog
normally update blog need quite a long time to make it
because i need to wait for the photo uploading.
networks was sucks and i neet to take around an hour to post an article.
but i prefer my blog in using chinese words
because previous my friend request me writing in english .
he knew my english wasnt good so he say i could improve my eng in here.
he will check my grammar and sentences ><" whatever .anyway my next article withh back to chinese you guys should try to learn chinese not me since u guys are chinese too =P tomorrow i am start back my working life=) so i hope everyone may dreams come true and stay happy always. miss ya~


i am looking forward tmr because baby going to gv me a susprise



blog will be update again.

continue story ^^

and photo will be upload too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews