Friday, February 20, 2009

hm..no topic

this night i sleep quite late.
suppose i sms hubby said i want sleep edi.
while i got down and take something
my dad was drinking red wine.
he ask me whether i want to taste some
so i did
i drink .i drunk.
my head felt pain again.this time with my heart
after that i went up to my room.


i remeber the day he went to airport.he turned and walked toward me for a hug
he slowly went away from me.
i watched his back get smaller and smaller until he disappeared on my eye.
it was only then that i realized i was holding my breath.


he went to sydney for 9 days.
time flies faster please.
i dont know what suppose i doing now here
i better go to have a rest

tomorrow i will be happy again
you came into my life
i wanted to say i love you
i wanted to say i care.
but cowardly,mybe i need to wait u back only could say to u.

in silence then i will love you no matter what happened
in silence then i will care ...
i just lose myself in you.this close i have never been
these feelings are so new.to have you is my luck

saying good-bye is always hard,

this night we end up phone with a sad mood
i wonder why we will like that.
but i believe tmr will a good day for us.
because everything onwards i will never make u unhappy again


i dontknow what am i writting...i drunk??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews