Friday, February 20, 2009

SWEET DAY



count down 89 days
=)

my hubby coming back on 19may but reached KL will be 20may morning =)
yea yea yea
super duper looking forward on that day
because that day was my birthday
haha
as hubby promise me
may21 will be celebrate too because need to replace 14/2/2009
we are lonely to celebrate tat day in different place.sad
i just wanna say sorry to hubby =)
i think he knew what happened
anyway just forgot about it

now i know we are sweet everyday.right?
hubby jz wake me up.
i wanna go bath edi but finish words first
yesterday i just get my salary.its about
RM1020 for 17 days work in my jan punch card.
wow. i can spent some money finally.
march time table for work edi out. yea. i Off every SUNDAY
i miss sunday so much
last time every sunday i will be bringing out sister brother go play badminton or basketball.
i think next month onwards i need to do more exercise le.
my mum said that i look so pale recently.
not enough vitaminC i guess.because i didnt go out so long.everyday just stay inside air cond room.
anyway i miss my hubby so much
i have so much plan just to do with my hubby.
smile..
today i am working morning shift =)
i am always happy if work morning shift. my dad could fetch me sometimes ……

anyway photo and blog will be update soon.

take care everyone

and my hubby too..love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews