Tuesday, February 24, 2009

penny is in diet




hubby sent me this photo =)
he took his 4to while he wearing uniform
look smart right?
haha
anyway i love it so much


this is the first time i wear this kind of shirt and show it everyone.
because few month later , i will want to have good body shape =)
ga yao ya ..=P
and i miss my long hair so much...
recently my life pretty fine
finally =)
i am so happy
and yet penny now is in diet progress
haha. dont knw whether sucessfull ornot
but i am happy because i loss one kg anyways.
keep going on =)


20/2/2009

yea =) today as usual i worked at lot10 morning shift.
break i am so hungry
so i eat with yang fang, xiao ling , IROA girl , and pop soda girl.
we head to sg.wang 4th floor eat.
quite nice to talk to them also
after finish eat , then i started on the phone with my hubby =)
previous was our keep argue day.
really hard to pass all the day with sad.
anyway now over edi.
we are finally settle everything.

so while i working that time ,
i saw my few classmate which me saw each other is the d last day of exam
i think 1/12/2008 i think
so we capture photo first and we chit chat for half hour =)
they are siew mun , fei li and also shook ting.



she is siew mun,which is the first girl talk to me when i get to study at sss.
ya. is at form1 charity. she is the one who sit besides me on first day.
she look more Beauty compare to last time
i also wanna dye my hair and keep long hair =)and yet also want diet so much ={

after finished work
i am so happy.
do you know why. i tell you now
my parent bring me to the pasar malam.
the last i ever go pasar mlm also at december 2008.
wow.quit elong i didnt go have a walk .
i buy lot food to tried.spent roughly 30bucks in a pasar mlm.
21/2/2009


recently i am just bringing some book to my working place
sometimes when weekdays very less customer come to shopping
so i bring my book and dictionary to studied it =)
just want improve myself and get to pass all those boring day.
good idea right?

today might quite little bit rush because i need to use my break time
for my piano class =)
anyway i wont want to give up my piano class.
because i want to let my parent know i could play well in piano.
i am no more playing edi.



this baby is look so cute.
his parent left him at my counter while
they are trying shirt and whatever..
so i just try to play with him
i asked his name.
he say he is gilbert
if i didnt hear it wrong.
came from PERTH anyways.
haha...

22/2/2009



today i work at klcc again.
then march i think i only work at there one day =(
actually i like work at klcc more than lot10
lot10 quite a boring place for me
but klcc is more fun.i could always window shopping in the klcc =)
looking those woman wearing those nice shirt nice bag nice shoes sweet with their man.
look so nice .




early morning this is SODA brand.just next to my counter.
yesterday their counter having 50% sale.
omg..u see those customer do this..
so messy.
so i just help her to arrange .
me and MISA took around 2 hour to make that ><
we are so tired.
haha

so during my break time .i went to eat mcdonald
=)
so full.spent me 10bucks again.haha
then i go the the garden at the klcc outside there.
got the water fall? hmm

then hubby webcam with me
its just so sweet you know。 haha
everyone besides looking around
but i judt dont care them =P

soon go back work then my parent came klcc at 6.00pm
my mum showing me her new LV bag brought from dad.
she just shopping at isetan inside and buy 2 pair YOGA shirt
my mum is a pro yoga =)
haha
she is obviously so happy.
because it had been a long time my dad dont buy her something.
anyway its good because last time i promise mum will buy her one.
but i think no need liao right?
haha.....
after back home , hmm...
go out again..
i went to sunday pasar mlm buy some food to eat
cause tmr i working noon shift at lot10
sure will hungry want.

my mum so caring .

then night i webcam with hubby awhile.
then i busy with my lens thing.
my boss is aways for 4days
so quite many order list need me to arrange.
but my hubby is show my some anger
i am not happy with it.
then we on the phone.
finally we end up the phone with happy =)
not sad again
we talk phone 3 hour yesterday.haha


anyway now i have to wake my hubby up
and go for bath then go to work.

i love you +)
muak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews