Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My 23 birthday bash

This year 2014 year. 
This is the first year I'm actually celebrating without any companion. 
Yeah I broke up .. So what?
I still have a lot friends with me...

This year the most memorable present was the new family hamster called spidey. So randomly I chill with a friend call MR D in Scott garden and somehow what was the funniest thing was after we drank maybe just one or two tower or carlsberg, he bought me to the pet shop and just happen like that I adopt a new pet in my life. 


And this Mr D actually made a birthday handmade card for me and he aftually deliver the card on my actual birthday date. I'm so glad to know him few months ago and honestly he really cheer me up . 

I'm glad that my collegemate actually made up a small celebration for me of course my family do prepare a nice birthday dinner for me. I'm also happy because I received a bouquet of roses from Mr Martin. 

This year although many shits happen but somehow I chose not to blame anything. I'll keep trying to improve and forget all the unhappy things . 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews