Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy mid autumn celebration

14/9/2013

Never thought of Long distance love will gonna happen on me when I started relationships with him. But what to do, it became a fact that we can't met everyday yet we might only met twice or once a week. 

Today is Saturday and I worked for part time job in starhill until 9pm, and what a surprise and happy moment is baby came back from Penang and fetch me home . Before home, we head to cheras leisure mall look for dinner . 

We had our dinner or supper at Chicago . 





He looked so tired so am I . We finished it quickly and couldn't finished the pizza lastly take away.  
Tomorrow gonna celebrate early mid autumn festival in my new house located at Small Genting . 


15/9/2013

Everything with him is so new . All the first time and this is also the first time we actually celebrating this festival together . Time flies ... We been together since last year November . Our anniversary is around the corner . 

The new house . Actually not gonna to plan and stay there at the moment . Daddy bought this house for investment purpose. Maybe will moved to the new house when they are old (: 


Inside the house there is a pool table which I play this since I'm about 9 or 10 years old . I'm not sure about that.

The evening view , I capture this using my iPhone 5. Can you spot the small KLCC and KL tower ?



Our photo (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews