Friday, July 8, 2011

Sharing

Today was my first time sharing in the office. Well, it really stress me.
Because I thought I'm doing product but suddenly change to sharing . But nvm, I'm out of sudden of course I'm tension.
Standing in front of everyone is great and yet I learnt something new. Previously I don't give a damn to those who talking in front. I'm just show no respect to them.
But today when I speak the first word. Everyone looking at me and listening carefully of what I said. The feeling is good.

My mind turn blank in suddenly perhaps there is still lot more to say it out. But with unprepared speech. I should always think deep and be mature thinking .
I hope and I will do better next round.
Just because I'm penny annabella lim
In this world, no one are exactly like you, although we are all human .
I told myself silently I'll brand myself a good one and be proud of myself


Sometimes everyone also easily wanna give up on certain thing . But although I say I won't give up, there is no
Point just giving a word.

I wish and I'll show my movement that I'll really stand strong no matter how you drag me down.

Just because I'm penny annabella lim

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews