Monday, July 11, 2011

#1 Penny move forward



Well, i decided to move forward right now.
I'll come to an end my 100 post and the date for me to stop thinking about all my past.
Every now and then i don't be fearful to try new things. Everything you've experienced will be a lesson which honest you for the better.

i know I'm actual certainly not stop loving an important person. Nevertheless no matter how i just be taught how to be in this world without them in my existence.
Though this coming #100 post, that was in actuality a exact me.
Whatever i put across here, is for myself.
If you find objectionable, please back off.
=)

i just prefer to stand up for what i accept as true in even if means standing alone.
i don't really mind to be alone as long as i know what exactly i doing and what the point i doing.
What am i accomplish is damn simple.


And i need a secure and stable life .
p/s I'm not the girl that you think . not that simple =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews