Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pc Expo Midvalley Maxis 4.3.2011

The first day i arrive to midvalley is quite early. Therefore i head to Starbucks for my breakfast.



Guess this breakfast cost how much? totally RM21. Starbucks always my favorite choice =D

 

This is the Second times i work under this company. But different platform is i'm doing sales in this roadshow.
what a big challenges for me. well , i'm still able to try it.
it is really tiring me. but at least i really learn something =(

The second day , went to sushi king with my sister for second break.
i'm look so tired =D
Guess what this Panasonic TV is bid from last day of the pc expo. there is a bid auction. then my dad bid this with cash Rm2400. haha. we didnt even expect wanted to bid it. but since my mum want to change new tv so badly , then my dad bid for it. but we have to pay cash on the spot. my whole family immediately take out all the cash just in 10 seconds. haha. then we're happy with new TV we have now.

 

At the conclusion , being a sales representative wasnt a easy job! you gonna be smart to approach and the way you speak and how you response the consumer when they ask you something that out of your knowledge. i gain a lot experience and knowledge from this. how to twist the way you speak and explain.
and being a sales man must be aggressive and motivation .
always be smart because there's no one help you and everyone is fighting for sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews