Thursday, March 12, 2009

relax

Darling, the more I think of you, the more I miss you. The more I miss you, the more I think of you. I love you.
Let all my smile be yoursAll your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yoursAll your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours,Only you be mine


11/3/2009

today early morning after talked with baby , my mummy and sister head to old town .
i told my mum i miss the nasi lemak rendang chicken there
my sister having holiday, she was thinking the same thing with me.hehe




i ate a lot until i hardly breath. read baby's blog. recently i just woke up, hoping to see baby new post or talked with him. my mum sometimes will be laughing on me when i on the phone with baby.haha. i really miss him lot.

so during break i ate this. quite yummy.just cost Rm2.50. baby taked with me again.i just hoping to see him. i wish to go sydney tomorrow.





finally this had over. spm result is out. my result consider ok. got A,B,C and E for sej.

dont asked my result k?

just looking forward to register new coll because now i am really boring with working.congrate my cousin he got 5c at least,he able to go in coll. so i no need so boring.kah kheng also wanna study same coll with us.have fun ya.

this company always postpone my salary.i really hated it. if without us promoter, how they could earn money.i remember my january salary, i get on 19/2/2009. actually i 'm not no money use. just angry because incase if i need how money how? and yet i told myself before i wanna grab something for baby d mar, and my mum also. anyway this long term job i just work until end of april. that is enought to test my patient. and baby not allow me working anymore.

although might a bit sad but i know he just want me not be suffer.i miss him.

recently i knew few friend which is under aviva counter Yoga cloth, they are my basketball friend's classmate.haha. so we just chit chat during less customer.because i really cant be silence the whole day.they treated me quite well. anyway i am happy during work.

i gotta stop here, wanna talk to baby =)
goodnight everyone. sweet dreams






2 comments:

  1. babe owes so sweet wit ur baby..
    awww~~
    stay sweet yea!
    ^^
    muacksss
    miss yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuiyo..my sweetie..So sweet la wei..
    Didnt see u write it for me de..
    Sam tam sei jor..haha..mm zhai..I also wan babe write for me..hiak hiak hiak... =p

    ReplyDelete

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews