Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MOOD


recently i am quite lazy blogging.Wow... I have not been updating my blog for few days.
so today morning i decide wake early and blogging ,upload song,upload hp themes.haha.
baby is still sleeping.hmm i gotta faster finished it and call baby up
but unfortunely baby called me first.so half way talking and half way taip this
baby keep said is my fault because i wake up didnt called him.
just read baby's blog , i thought he is robert dont know how to use the blog.but baby added many words at his blog.its just so sweet =) i loved it so much.
7/3/2009
today worked again.but i got piano class =)
early morning i ate maggie mee.
hehe. if baby again everyday eat maggie mee,i will just follow k?
my piano book finally wanna change edi =) finished all the song.
thanks ah ling buy me a cha xiu bao. cause everytimes break time i cant go for lunch.
8/3/2009
finally is my off day =)
i am so happy .
went to bb court have fun.
10/3/2009
yesterday as usual i went for work. daddy fetch me =) after reached,i talked with baby awhile before the time reach. during break time,i am so hungry, so i decide went to U cafe with ah ling.
i order char kuew teow. ah ling say the nasi lemak there is very big portion and everyone will order it. but too bad, the waiter said have to wait 15 minute above.well, i changed my order because i dont want baby waited me so long.the food is quite delicious and whole set just cost Rm6.50.


tomorrow spm result is coming out,
i am started curios and scared.
hope tmr is a good day for me

actually my mood at morning is all the while happy .because just viewed baby blog.but now i seriously not happy edi.someone spoiled my mood.yet, i really feel so sad right now.even i saw the photo should be laughing but i didnt. someone blame me make his mood change and make him angry. anyway i am just so unhappy now. i am tired.


i wanna go bath edi. today no one will fetch me go worked.
will be update once my mood is ok.
sometimes i wonder......
my heart is just calling 'i wonder..'
i have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews