Friday, September 20, 2013

A day in NOSH

20/9/2013

Say hello to the lovely fly day - Friday . Everyone favorite day, exhausted in the morning after work or study but gonna play hard in the night . 

Is been quite a long time I didn't really doll up for myself , everyday attend for college classes and I've no intention to do any make up yet my skin is getting serious due to the weather and there's few pimples on my face :( 

Today I've try out the new outfit which I had bought this since last year, but this is the first time I wear it out . With a little curl on my hair , similar to Korea style ? Hahahaha 



Well, tonight is soul sista date . My beloved sista is gonna marry soon therefore we gonna discuss her hen night and the marry day activities .

My beloved Mun Mun 

Soul sista - Mun Mun , penny , Bb

The smoked salmon salad .

The favorite roasted pekcek. The name of the food actually catch my eye in the menu. What?! Pekcek... Haha but a bit spicy .

Olio spaghetti 


The drink called - passion shy . Quite sour but still nice to drink .


We had a lot of talking yet full of fun and laugh . And I didn't know marry thing actually uneasy . Everything must be well planned . Therefore , before getting marry, there are many preparations , ideas, restaurants , agreement and so on to discuss zzz zzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews