Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Deep sad

Today I was really upset . There're someone finally able to influenced my happiness . Just because he never shown up today for lunch. Last few day I had a little misunderstand for him. We supposedly have a date on Sunday . I'm planning to self made sushi with him. But unfortunately, I can't managed to contact him for Thursday and Friday. I really angry and sad to maximum because I thought he was ignoring me . And I'm wondering what've I done wrong . It sucks when you're ignored by the one person who's attention means the world to you. Then Sunday night I received his SMS , he explained and said that his phone is left with his friend .
In that moment I'm actually inside the cinema. And I just felt so glad and happy because of his text . How can a person easily change my mood to up and down. I was real happy to get his text . And being with him is just so happy and comfortable. We swam, cook, talk , drink.......
Then last night I went for drink at night. Seriously I was a bit drunk cause one of my friend that I thought can told him everything without hiding of myself , he is on crush with me. And he seems good and I think I feel in love with all the way how he cared me . I am real confuse when he seems like a little confessing . But , never go into a relationship with the wrong intentions. Make sure you can truly see yourself loving him before you enter a relationship. This is what I told myself . Because I choose to not answer anything.

Today I feel really sad because that moment I thought we could really have lunch together . But unfortunately , you're just too busy meeting and I won't blame you because you and I know that we eventually will come out if both of us are free . I understand .

Just stop think too much. I'll be alright .

1 comment:

  1. Alot of relationship can last longer just perfect without assuring anything beforehand. Because each other tends to know more about the another person it goes long term. Always appreciating and be positive and good will come along

    ReplyDelete

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews