Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas coming soon.
And I really never expect this year Christmas will gonna celebrate like how.
Is it a damn fun party or just a normal night with family or any activities or I'll be alone in the house singing merry Christmas song.
Later I'm gonna go to Melaka soon. I'm quite excited.
Seriously I never plan for any activities.
But just this year I've totally changed my life.
There's always someone willing to fight with me.
There's always someone motivated me all the time.

I know I must be stronger .
I have to. Because success is not a choice is a decision.
It is gonna be hard for me, but I've no regrets.
Especially knowing you.
You came into my life just to guide me how to be more happy and strong.
Thanks for existing in my world.

I'm gonna off 2 days for trip. Stay tune. I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews