Thursday, September 15, 2011

#24 why I make myself unhappy

There are people out there who will say,"I'm lazy; I'm not aware; that's the way I am but I'm working on it".

Do you know what the worst words in the world are? They are" I will try". They are very bad because by saying this, you give yourself a 50% chance of NOT not doing something . If you have a reputation of not doing what you are supposed to do, disappointing people, letting your anger take over, getting revenge or being lazy, ten when you say "I will try," what you are really doing is allowing yourself to fail.

Please don't pessimistic . There are rainbow after the rain. No pain no gain.

Penny must be strong. The more people look down at you, action prove everything.

Give the best and never regret in my life !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews