Thursday, July 14, 2011

3# you and me?

i realize this.. its funny how you can do nice things for people and they will never notice it, but once you make one mistake, they'll always remember it.
how good if the past few month right, you're the one who supporting me , i guess the more i can succeed.
you were the one who not putting effort into us.
you were the one never wanna hold me back.
you were the one i could never forget .
you were the one i miss you the most even how you hurt me.
whatever is already a past.
what i can do ?
i really dont know what i can do.
i'm glad that you're fine, so do i too.

i often remind me
you cant wait for life to hand you things, it doesn't work like that,
anything worth having is worth fighting for.

13.7.2011 is a day that i cant forget, somehow i dont know how to express my feeling here.i know i wont be regret but ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews