Thursday, July 28, 2011

16# 瓶頸

Be strong now, because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever

I always tell myself
Don't sad
Don't unhappy
Don't regret
Don't give up
Don't stop
Bla bla bla
In reality, every single step you've to walk carefully in order not to drop down.
People out there is waiting you to fall
But bare in mind
Today whatever your decision make there will have the consequences
Is all depend what you want
And how you achieve

The more u tell me I can't do
The more I will bound higher

Although now I'm really feel so dark and sad

But trust me,

Penny won't down .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews