Monday, May 2, 2011

End?





You'll never find the right person, if you can't let go of the wrong one. I may not know whether I will end up my life with regret or not but at this moment I'm not. End up this relationships I'm not happy but this is what I can do .

Being force by life, I have to moves on. I can't stop at my step . I don't know whether you will understand me or not. But I hope this decision good for us.

I do not like to explain Because I think it is redundant . Sometimes more explanation its more like meaningless . I hope everything comes naturally .

Yet, I'm single not because no one wants me, I’m just waiting for the right time in the right place with a right person.

I always remember If you don't like me, someone else will.If you're not missing me,someone else is.If you don't love me,someone else does.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews