Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Glam Tour @ Taylor Lakeside this Friday!


Before I start mumbling on this post, spotted: TWO GLAMOROUS CHICK.

Agree with me no? Glamorous to me is simply, looking good. We know not all humans are born super models but there are not ugly woman in this world just LAZY ones.



I always believe if you are there to TAKE ACTION, confirm will BE REWARDED with pretty faces and body!!



Anyway, Glamorous is a term where people always use when they see girls with style and attitude. THEY DARE TO WEAR. Hmm, as for me, I don’t think I will ever dare trying the make up the apply. Ohkay…



But to be honest, I really wanna try to have a THICK make up and just GLAM myself up and I know this is the best opportunity because……





I found YUBERACTIVE!!!!!!!!!

www.yuberactive.com



You can go to their website and see more about the whole thing but what I wanna say now is, StarAsia Trend Nation is giving out RIMMEL LONDON COSMETIC as prizes if I join this blog competition!!! I know you want it too, go go blog about it!!!









One more thing!!!


Of course when you dress up, must show people!


Come come lets have some fun in this

Glam Tour @ Taylor Lakeside this Friday!


I’m so gonna be there yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews