Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Be smart Be reality



I always told myself
I've to believe myself rather than trust or rely on someone!
I remember my tough time before I have to always be independent .
World make my personality to be realistic . Yea I'm admit . I'm not only realistic and also money face. I guess is the same meaning. Well, I don't care what people think about me but I care myself. I want to have a great life. No one want a lame or poor life right?

Everyone have an opportunity to choose how they wish to be or how they want to be.

I often remember this
A wise man or woman will make more opportunities than he or she finds.

The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he or she looks forward .
Therefore I've learned from a guy who is currently my leader as well in my career , he want me to set goals and dreams in my life.
Yeah I set it! Previous I'm afraid of thinking into something I scare that I couldn't achieve.

Now I set a goals I know what am I suppose to do for short term, middle term goals not least a Long term goals.
Well is not that hard to set the goals and dreams but being to achieve is difficult but when you set it, you will need extra confident and motivation and right attitudes in order to face success.

I guess I'm
On the right track now.


How About you? The roads you could always determining by yourself! Please be smart! Because always remember that if success doesn't come to you, you go to it!!!

Because desire is always the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal- a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.

Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got :)


Stay tune my blog! I'm always updated my blogger from now onwards



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews