Friday, December 10, 2010

Deep

There is something locate deep inside dark small corner in my heart.
which i never wish to tells out.

lies..
not gonna tells lies anymore i spoke to myself
telling lies is fucking damn hard in the life
of course you may lie someone easily but i guess you'll not going to be as happy because of guilty
I'm not gonna express what i want actually
because i don't want to change
i don't owe a something new life.
i hate changing this and that
whatever i hope is just remain.
how to remain? nothing else can do ,
hide every unhappy stuff unhappy experienced in somewhere i hardly find
is it the best solution ?

well , recently I'm been busy watching vampire stories season one and now I'm watching seasons 2.
i guess I'm freaking addicted to so call " Vampire " i know its not the realistic but somehow
when i watched it , it is so meant to me

how they actually protected the one they loved .
but the urge of human blood which they natural wants.
however , there are humanity which is really so important...
no humanity , not a human

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews