Friday, November 5, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Photographer Festival Midvalley

Date : 29/10/2010 - 31/10/10
venue : midvalley fair

Is a good oppourtunity working at this event Photographer festival held on 29/10/10 =D continuos 3 day working at midvalley. gain a lot of knowledge on camera and a greats thanks to my few friend who love photoshoot. they actually capture few of my photo yet i'm quite satisfied.
i'm working under this company Keat camera. i'm on incharge selling Lowepro camera bag =D
and it is so lucky that actually my coursemate work together with me. so all the day we are having fun.
and i just remember the first day i worked there. hmm my 1st break was only half and hour. i went to the top food court i had ordered mixed rice. damn! it is so damn costly. Rm13.45.
and i'm totally so regret! i rather ate mcdonald or kfc ><"
well , thanks for my bf actually fetch me for 1st and second day home.
i'm sorry i cant able to attend Sy lee babe birthday! i'm so sorry ! i'm here to wish you happy birthday yea ^^
and then thanks my friend who actually come and visit me !
thanks my boss Raymond. he pay our salary on the spot last day! is a greats day .
and i'm so happy to knew few friends =D

My sister and i

The group photo

Grace and i

Lowepro Bag

Standard pattern =D















 ENd of the post !

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews