Friday, November 12, 2010

Eugene Lim & Brandon Koh Birthday party

Date : 6/11/2010
venue : Korean Stone BBQ Ampang Water front Park
Involve : family and friends

Today going to celebrate my brother Eugene and my friend Brandon birthday at the same place.

Well, we just sat next table =D
I only have one brother. The only one therefore I treat him super duper nice because I appreciate
He bought a lot fun and happiness into our family
Although he is still a kid - form 3 this year.
He really contributes a lot. What i suppose to say aren’t my brother is too kind?
He loves every sister he has. He helped us every moment whenever we need help.

Of course sometimes he might a bit temper but normally also when we are too disturbing him or bully him by asking:" which sisters treat you the best or which sisters is the most beauty?"



I’m actually born from a lovely family.

I have a fierce, responsible Dad

I have a Kind, sweet, polite Mum

I Have a cool, own perception, lead Sister Peggy

I have a young, lame, soft, cute Sister Shanny

I have an understanding, joker, sporty Brother Eugene

This is what the greatest stuff I have ever in my life



I didn’t buy any great present to my brother because whatever he want he got it already.
He will never want to complain.
anyway Happy Birthday to Eugene Lim










my brother friends










No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews