Friday, October 1, 2010

My day with ♥ Sam teh ♥

Date 24/9/2010
Venue rendezvous steak house
involve Penny and Sam

today after work , sam sam come and pick me up. the sweetest thing is whenever i work till so hard so tired. or get scold. the night i saw him , my heart is really felt nothing. is everything seems to happy.








Date 26/9/2010
Venue Pavillion

After finish work is about 8pm.
My boy fetch me go Pavillion. We ask about iPhone 4.
is too bad no stock.
i wish to have one seriously ='( then we sat at the food court there for my dinner .





Date 28/9/10
Venue The Gardens 

Tomorrow gonna is our anniversary date
one year nine months .♥ we head to The gardens for movie.
we watched Resident Evil 3D in Gold class ! cost us Rm140 for 2 ticket .
is quite expensive but Sam Sam want us to enjoy for it.
he always so sweet to me
we went to eat porridge because I'm not feeling well.









Anyway i would love to say Love You ♥ so Much...
You're my everything
As i often scold you and mumbling you , thanks for being so tolerate and understand me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews