Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dye hair Liese for the 3rd times

Date: 12.10.10
Venue : penny's sweet house

i went to saloon after class with my small sister and small brother.

after that i start dye my hair after hair cut

this is the 3rd times i using Liese. i dislike color that over obvious. i'm more prefer natural brown.
previous been trying dark brown and sweet pink.
this time try glossy brown



Before i dye my hair. quite dark on my top of my hair.




is damn pretty easy to dye by using this.
only spent you not more than 1 hour. yet my hair not damage

 waiting for 25 minute =D


the outcomes . look natural =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews