Friday, July 9, 2010

My life

Today I felt to gossip about my college life. Well, now I’m on year2 diploma student.

Time in fact passes fast. Yet, you could in no way visualize how high-speed it could be.

Sometimes I might wondering and ask questions, whether e-commerce & marketing is suite me?I am so confused since I have entered year 2. But I hope I was on the correctly way.


Freshly, everyone is busying about the assignment, presentations and also group discussion. Today had just completed web page design presentation. I rate myself 8 out of 10. I feel wasn’t that bad but not the best. So there are still total 3 assignment haven be finished. Now my team and I have to work hard on it. The deadline giving in was week 10. By now is week 8. There is two more weeks to go.


My college friends are kind and simple to get along. We frequently mess together during break. I’m quite happy with what I have and what I needs and wants. My aimed is to finish my diploma then go on with with my advanced diploma and the key point is I want to get in to UK.


To make sure everything is smooth, I better wake up my mind and better focus more on my studies. I should not be too worried about every single thing in my life. What I could do is actually try to lighten up myself and not too nervous tension. I think this is the greatest way to make me experience better in future.

When choice is come with us, we have to think carefully. Once you had decide wrongly, everything might change. Think wisely before action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews