Friday, June 4, 2010

Sunway Pyramid =D

Today have no class then my mum got to went for Sunway Pyramid for a little ceremony.
Remember last few day may31 , she had been chosen as photo shoot competition category B Age 40 and above.
She had won a Paris Hilton Bag and Cash Voucher for several Brands .
I would like to say Thanks for Those who had support my mum by clicking a 'like' on my mum photo.
Then coming Tues my Mum have to went there again for magazine photoshoot with the winner Michelle Ooi which is the winner from category A .



my sister playing around the shop





Winner from category A and B




No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews