Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i'm here !

i cant believe i'm blogging right now. is about 2.51pm. i suppose reached home from college quite a long time .
but because of waiting my small sister shanny , i'm blogging at my college CITC so called computer lap.
it is huge and giving me a nice environment here.next time i gonna upload my college citc building. is totally huge and a lot of computers there for us to use =D

anyway recently i have a deep think. wondering this and that.
and there is always no answer.
yet , i don't know what i want and what am i suppose to do.
conclusion is i'm getting lost and lost.just no reason.

human , always do something but not they want.
human , always wish to do something but is totally different.
human , will always do different from what they expected to do.

so which one is i'm facing now ?
i guess is all include!

today early morning ,my hand was really pain.
i have to drive to college. but last night i've felt better.
but no choice i got to drive to college.
then when i want to reverse my car. unfortunately, i accidentally bang my neighbor car.
but my car was alright. but i still continue drive to college without informing them.
am i that bad?
i really speechless.
then when arrive college , i found that recently i'm quite emo and emo.
a small thing can make me feel damn moody and even show out my anger face.....

there is a lot thing more happen on me.
i wish i could really have a rest !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews