Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Monday

today my schedule was quite pack actually
morning i head to college guide my both friend davis and carol for the Fundamentals of Accounting. After that , wait for Chua Ban pick me , and both sister from house . we go for Lunch 1st.He was my secondary sch senior. was a funny guy too. we head to this restaurant _ DOPHIN .
after our meal , we went to next shop _ tong shui restaurant.
wow our stomach is so damn full.
we busying chit chatting .
then he came our house have a sit. he was shocked when he saw my elder sister study table because u might cant imagine how messy is it.
then 5pm when he wanna back home , i asked him to put me at the nearer LRT , cause i'm going to my piano class at sg.wang. what a fun day

after i back from class , jeng yue who is one of my senior also and same badge with Chua ban.
he date me and my elder sister went to Saga Hill have our little dinner steak .
but he just order so much , then my tummy was so big after finished eat.

is lot of fun and happy when we chit chat secondary life.<3

then tues i working at sunway pyramid for sunsilk Co creations brand ambassador .wow
thanks my baby come and fetch me home..and the Jco donuts. lovve uuuu muackss

Wed gonna go Sunway Lagoon.. life suddenly turn go greats





No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews