Friday, April 30, 2010

happy anniversary . IP man2 . Bluunis Training

Now i'm Free for Blogger. Gonna Write something Special today but i've not much idea.early Morning i woke up , my backside and arm leg was so pretty tired. Wed head to Sunway Lagoon with my classmates and SAM. But today gonna attend a Training at Jaya 33 for coming May 6,7,8,9 Job regarding Bluunis Facial Saloon. My job is to approach customer and explain the product. thanks for my daddy fetching me or else if i'm driving , i 've to based on the GPS.
I am blur when at PJ area. Not close to the road .
there is only 3 promoter include me. although the basic for salary was alright . of course more than Rm100 per day. but the commission was so attractive. we 3 Girls decide our commission share it up . so that we wont be trying to pull the customer =) Sharing is caring anyway
after finish training , i took some photo while waiting Sam come pick me.

Smile =)






outside is raining at evening . but we bought movie ticket at Tropicana City for IP MAN 2 , 10pm.
actually Anne is d birthday girl , but my training end quite late. she gonna back home edi.
so i'll date her next time. sorry ya birthday girl ~


i'm so glad that this few week me and Sam was not argue and quarrel. We are just too sweet and i'm so appreciate it. Loves it LotSSsss

Jz now morning was woke up quite early too, i miss Sport. so i date my classmate for basketball =) . Brandon was so funny and nice . He wearing jersey 7 , its look so cool . wakaka. lucas miss this chances for playing basketball cause he have to work.
anyway what a great day . and i want to say : TODAY NOT BORING~~~



Soon i will update for the day at sunway lagoon. is full of FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews