Thursday, October 29, 2009

happy annivesary

haha....
yea baby.
congratulation that you won for ping pong in sch competition
hehe

tonight we will be watching movie again hor
and and and i love the sweet msg so much =)

sometimes during the night , I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to?
No.

I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you , Sam
I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here.
I pretty thank god to have found in you what it means to "love."

so i would like to be with you forever


happy anniversary..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews