Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yaki Yaki Japanese Buffet

today no class and no exam =)
so mummy brought me and my elder sister went to wisma genting there 1st
after that we decided to having our lunch at yaki yaki buffet . just near by low yat only




































i am look so boring . because me and my elder sister waiting a girl names sunny
she wanna see us . see about our hair style. ><
she want to help us design our hair and publish at the ifeel magazine.
when she asked about can cut short my hair or not want.
i feel a little bit of scare . i want my hair long actually..haha.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews