Tuesday, September 29, 2009

happy anniversary

Before i went to Beijing =) we enjoyed our dinner at the gardens Tony Roma restaurant




attend Ivan and felicia Weddings. hope both of them happy forever





anyway i would like to say something here..
Happy Anniversary to Dear

I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.So, now i wanna be with you the rest of my life.understand?

40-6
haha...should know what that. =P
see u tmr. we gotta celebrate badly.muakssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews