Tuesday, August 25, 2009

college life

first time the whole class went to Jusco eat Mcdonald. wow
last week of study edi
let photo talk to us....
hm..thanks baby for fetching me home today...miss u .
i didnt expect today will like this. i thought we will have a sweet day but..
michelle (course Rep ) and I

Hubungan Etnik Class

Introduction of accounting class


Mr Wee and I. he is a good tutor


scolarship holder-hong chian , me, cung , cy and Jack


Cy and I

Sheory , Lucas and I


with group5 girl


Me and Cy =P

the Girls


still got lot photo , but once i got time i will edit and upload.
so fast gotta final soon.
have to work hard.might less blogging by right now.
ciaozzz..

1 comment:

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews