Saturday, August 29, 2009

anniversary to baby

this morning i decided went fitness first with my mum at leisure mall.
just want to attend the Yoga class. recently like to do yoga so well.
after finished the class, mum bought me went to sushi king also
we ate this and order some sushi .
just some words telling my baby
Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever.You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. i wants so badly as you should know what i am thinking about. muakxxsssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews