Thursday, July 30, 2009

smile....gotta work hard

sometimes we should know...
there are many tyoe of human.
1st waiting chances
2nd pass by chances
3rd grab chances

yea.. i hope to change my life.
yet , i believe myself would success in one day.

yesterday was anniversary with my hubby.
that a happy day for me.after class i went for a replacement piano class
then baby fetch me from lot10.
we thought wanna eat steak but unfortunely we cant manage to found that place.
so, we went to coffee house cafe located at pandan indah.
we ate many food
and till we are so full.

anyway i would like to say something to my baby.

I am writing you this with my hopes that it could touch your heart. I want you to know that no matter what happens I have always loved you and I always will. I know that we are going through some really hard times especially previous we have a bit arguement.and thanks you for being patient , caring ,trust and forgive. i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews