Friday, May 15, 2009

let's enjoy

hey, quite a long time i didnt upload blog again. dont blame me.
i am busy for working.
finally finish my work for 14days at the gardens. finally i can go out with baby shopping.
early morning i acc my mum and my sister went to red island cafe =)
my mum suddenly treated us eat.
what i can say is the food is ok , but the service is totally horrible.







before i continue my words for the day
i would like to thanks my dad for always picking me up here and there.
thanks you so much.
he is the one who always mumbling me and yet i know he is caring me so much.
the second i have to thanks also is my mum.
she is the one who always will rang me for a morning call.
and also baby . i should thanks him so well. cause he always care me so much and worry about me
he willing to wake up early to fetch me work.and night also he willing to wait me finish work.
i appreciate so much
once i got my salary i will spent u guys for a big meal.
after that baby is coming to fetch me. we go damansara his friend house 1st , go and picked them go KDU along.Baby is going to entered to kdu college.
here's some video...

finish kdu college, baby go get some information for business course.then we went to the gardens isetan because there having pre-sale.i had reserve for few cloth cause college life gonna start soon.have to buy something.then we head to midvalley fish market for our lunch.







hehe after finished eat, i realise both of us stomach is big big =X
then we go for MPH to buy some stationary cause monday i going to college le lu..
we buy the same notebook .



i miss baby so badly =)
after home , night i went to pasar mlm with family.
quite a long time i didnt have a chance to go for a walk.

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice.especially you sang song on the phone to me.
muaks........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews