Thursday, April 2, 2009

JOB for april . HACKER GO DIE!

april fools 1/4/2009


yea , today finally i am not working at santorini anymore.feel so free. so today morning i going to interview with my sister for the beauty fair JOB. so early morning we reach there, felicia called me. she's late cause of jam on the road. so i date my sister went to mcdonald have our breakfast.

my sister asked me to order.
ME: can i order ONE set of happy meal pan cake and one set eng mcmuffin.drinks will be cold milo
waiter : okay , please wait for a moment

YET, he give me two set HAPPY MEAL !!!! too bad i paid edi but nvm lar. i dont think i got say any wrong seriously.


early morning my smile





after we went for interview , hmm.. they start to give us training and introduction of the product.
and the salary they offer is not bad .i promised them worked for 16days.
which is


april 3,4,5 at lot10

april 10-16 at KLCC

april 17-22 at lot10


so april salary at least also up to 1.5k basic
this time i must save it up .may wanna buy something =)

baby let me work on MAy 1 to 14 also. i am so happy. at first i was afraid to ask permissions from him. but at last he allow me to work on that 14 day. but salary only Rm980. quite little but nevermind as long as wont so boring to stay at home.cause everytimes i work , i feel the time very fast to pass. now baby still got 44day to back .

then after that wait for mummy and aunty to came sg.wang for shopping. we ate at kim gary 1st









then after finished, we start shopping edi. i went to romp bought a cardigan for college use.
i had receive letter from tarc .may18 will my 1st day of school. i bought everything for college. quite desperate to go in coll . nike bag , adidas shoes. water bottles etc. i bought a dress and jeans pant too. haha

today is april fools. hubby act angry . make me so sad. then he told me he just wanna make fun .





2/4/2009 thursday

yea, today i have to meet babe edi. i feel so happy. be babe model for her parctise make up.i just miss her so much and wenwen and also wei wei .cause WE ARE GUCI BABES =) long time didnt really have a chat. babe BB , i just wanna tell you , u have to think twice when u make decision.cause u told me someone is chasing you right. all the best . i wont want to give any comment but wei wei surely will not agree.because i had no more feeling on that person, so i wont really mind cause i know when feels come, no one can hide. especially you are the one who need to face it. all the best and any good news bad news informed me.haha.


this is the 1st time i take photo with BB
we look like twins sister?
cause from the 1st met last time in pussy cat ,
we took the 1st photo ,
everyone say both of us is jus like real sister













baby wei simt is not happy. stupid hacker hack him. the hacker somemore is GIRL. hm.. but at last she gv back baby password everything.but he gone 440Million. fucking shit HER bitchies.

NOW i wanna tell my baby something.Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what?
I love you that much too.You are so "The Man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews